Sunday, March 02, 2008

Things I accomplished today

  • I spent an hour weeding out Jeff's back patio bed. There are now pretty daffodils in bloom and the sight of them makes me happy. I'm also pretty sure that it could be considered exercise, leaning over my gut (and I can tell you how much it hurts to admit that??) and bending and stooping brought home to me how out of shape I really am.

  • I fixed dinner and then went on a forty minute walk with Lan and mom. THAT really was exercise! I used to walk four miles every night and not think a thing about it. I'm really far away from that right now, but when I got done tonight I felt like all of my joints had been oiled. If that makes any sense!

  • I bought a pedometer. I think I want to strive for this first week to walk at least 5,000 steps a day. I know the recommended amount is 10,000 but since I have no idea what I normally do I think 50% is a good starting point.

Goals for tomorrow:
  • Drink 8 glasses of water
  • Walk 5,000 steps
  • Have a positive home school day

That's all for now. Have a great night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home