Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Overheard during The Brain's prayers last night...

"... and please help me to not smack the funny lookin' kid with big ears in my class... the one that sits next to me, I really don't think he knows how stupid he is. Some people are just like that and I don't want to get into trouble so I can't shoot my rockets off this weekend cause that would really suck!"

*sigh*

Well, it's good to know that he has his priorities straight at least!

(And am I the only one wondering if there are in fact two funny looking children with big ears in his class?)

I probably should've addressed the fact that it isn't nice to describe people that way as well as the fact that we don't use the word 'suck' in our house... and I would've had I not been so busy stifling hysterical laughter at the time!

Gotta love kids!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, at least he's asking for the strength to NOT smack him. lol.

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home