Thursday, January 26, 2006

Halloween 2004




To say that I know some unusual people would probably be a bit of an understatement. With the exception of the bag on his head, the costumes alone in this picture aren't enough to guarantee that is a picture from a Halloween party. These are two of the nicest, most intelligent, and downright creative people that I know (who also happen to be married to each other).

But that had nothing to do with why I decided to post this.

To be honest, I just liked the picture.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You guys would get along very good in our gang of folks.

8:31 PM  
Blogger Andria said...

They are definitely an acquired taste! I don't know the woman very well, but I do know that this isn't that much of a stretch from her regular attire. As far as her husband... well, he told me that he actually wears that outfit around the house! His only improvement on it for Halloween was the bag!

It seems that in Africa (or some such place) it is very common (and liberating) for men to wear those "skirts".

If you look closely you can see me in the very back talking with my friend Jeff. I didn’t even drink that night, with entertainment like that, who needs to?!

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home