Tuesday, January 10, 2006

A favor to ask

Do you and I a favor, would ya please?!

When I come to your door and tell you that someone that you know is under investigation and I show you my credentials, DON'T LIE TO ME!

Really, I could care less if the subject embarrasses you, hell, by next week I won't even remember that you exist. I don't care about your personal business, I don't care if it makes you uncomfortable. I just want to close out my damn case.

You can't fool me. I already know the answer to whatever question I've asked. I know all the sordid details. I know when and why and how and where and I already know who else was there... even if your husband or wife doesn't.

So please, us both a favor. Tell me the truth the first time I ask, make life a little easier for both of us. I'm many things, but stupid has never been one of them.

Oh, and one last thing? You're not nearly as smart and clever as you seem to think you are. Scully jokes piss me off, so please, either find some new material or just shut the hell up and answer my questions so we can both go on with our lives.

Thank You.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you a criminal investigator?

4:54 PM  
Blogger Andria said...

Nope... but I used to do criminal work.

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home