Thursday, January 05, 2006

My Favorite Site

I've added a new link to one of my absolutely favorite sites: www.booksfree.com, check it out if you get the chance.

I found it completely by accident over the summer and fell in love instantly! I've always loved to read... you name it, I'll read it. They have thousands of books to choose from, including new releases, in every category. Depending on your membership level (and I think it starts at around $7.00 a month) you "check out" books. They mail them to you will a return mailer enclosed. When you're done you mail them back and they send you more. You can maintain a list of like 100 books at any given time and they simply work off that list.

It's amazing, I never have to go to the store anymore and look for stuff to read! It's even better because with the amount of reading that I do I've wound up saving a ton of money by using this service.

I highly recommend it for anyone that loves to read and doesn't have the time or money to be constantly running out to the book store.

Check it out and let me know what you think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home