Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Creative Mothering...


Sometimes I wish it were possible to freeze time. Just for a few minutes.

Today is the official start of The Brain's Christmas vacation. Unfortunately, I still have reports that have to be typed... Not a good combination. This child has absolutely driven me nuts today. I mean it. I'm ready for a drink and it's not yet noon!

I had to come up with something to keep him busy. His chores are all finished so I gave him a choice. He can do 100 three digit subtraction problems or one Billy Blanks DVD. Tough choice, right?

He chose the DVD.

God I wish I could freeze time! It is the funniest/cutest thing I think I have ever seen. He's really getting into it. He's all arms and legs!

Mission accomplished. Now, where are those reports...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home