Tuesday, December 20, 2005

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words



If y'all only knew how close I was using this picture with our Christmas cards... It so completely sums up our family!

Notice my niece, Talia, a beautiful little girl even with the black eye, looking dazed and confused, The Brain's look of complete angst... "Mommm...How many of these stupid pictures are you gonna take?!", and poor little Talan, my nephew, only six weeks old, looking for all the world like he's wondering how in the hell he landed in our family.

I must have taken thirty pictures that afternoon, but this one is still my favorite.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

This picture is priceless!
The face on your son is so great!
ps... thanks for visiting my blog!
You've got a great one, look out my my links!

3:29 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Awwww... so cute, all of 'em!

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home