Monday, December 19, 2005

Christmas Dieting...

I decided that because this was such a tough time of the year to diet I would post a few of my favorite Weight Watchers recipes. If you have any favorites that you'd like to add, please feel free to do so!


Five Can Soup

1 can whole kernel corn
1 can Ro*tel
1 can Healthy Choice Country Vegetable Soup
1 can Hormel Chili, Turkey with Beans 99% Fat Free
1 can diced tomatoes

Combine all ingredients and heat.

1 cup = 2 points

1 Serving Brownie

2 tablespoons Krusteaz Fat Free Brownie Mix
1 tablespoon water

Mix in cup and cook in microwave on high for 1 minute.
You can top this with Fat Free Cool Whip for no extra points

1 serving = 1 point

Butterfinger Trifle
Serves 16, 1 serving = 4 points

1 Box Fat Free Krusteaz Brownie Mix
2 small boxes Sugar free/Fat free instant chocolate pudding
1 8oz container of Cool Whip
4 Slimfast Peanut Butter Crunch Bars

Prepare brownie mix according to package directions and add two beaten egg whites. Bake and cool. Prepare pudding with 4 cups of fat free milk. Cut brownies into about 12-16 squares. Layer in this order: brownies, pudding, cool whip, and chopped crunch bars. Repeat. 3 layers total with crunch bars ending on top.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

These are great! I'm printing them now!

10:58 PM  
Blogger Andria said...

I love the soup... I only use 1/2 can of the RO*TEL because it's a little too spicy for me, but you can always beef it up a little by adding water and a can of green beans to convert it to a one point meal. It's really good, I'd serve it to company and never tell. :-)
Also, I've brought the dessert to parties before and everyone has loved it. No one ever knew it was a WW thing.

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home