Monday, December 12, 2005

Tis the Season

So remind me again WHY this is the season to be Merry? It seems to me that I have the same amount of time everyday, the same amount of money on payday, and the same amount of responsibilities, but NOW I also have about three times as much to do.

I've barely been keeping up during the non-holiday rush, how in the hell am I supposed to do everything that needs to be done (no, really.. needs... we're talking stuff like cooking and laundry here), if I also have to decorate, shop, plan a trip, and play Santa?!

I must be missing something here... twice as much work in half the time?

Bah, Humbug!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Cheer up...only a few more weeks to go...and then nothing until, um...Valentines?

3:51 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I agree whole-heartedly.
It is soooo busy and you just don't have the time.
Stress.
Hate it.

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home