Tuesday, January 17, 2006

She wants to do what?!

Of all of the things I thought my mother and I would do together, "husband hunting" had to be about the last thing on the list.

My mom loved my dad very, very much, but it has hit her over the last week or so that she doesn't want to spend the rest of her life alone. She's not yet sixty and still has a lot to look forward to.

Having said that, can I just say that this whole experience has been fucking weird?! I had to help her fill out this compatibility questionnaire that she found. I was reading the questions aloud to her when we came to one about sexual preferences. AGGGHHHH!!! NOT something I care to know or spend anytime thinking about!

I think I want to go back and hide under my bed for a while.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ew. Ew. Ew. and ick.

9:20 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Um, yeah. Can't she find somebody else to do that for her?

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home