Tuesday, March 14, 2006

It's been Monday since last Saturday


It's just gonna be one of those weeks. You know the ones I'm talking about. The kind where you rush around and not only manage NOT to get anything done, but in fact wind up with twice as much left to do than when you started.

So far this week I have:

Had a run in that resulted in my cracking one of my toes at the joint. And yeah, just in case you're wondering- Nope. Nothing to do about it but just let it heal. Tape is supposed to help. So far I can't tell a difference.

Had my knee give out on me while jogging. This resulted in two scraped up knees and a possible cracked knee-cap (x-ray tomorrow), not to mention me feeling like a dumb ass. Like I don't have enough of those moments in my life as it is!

Driven three hours for a 30 minute meeting that accomplished nothing, the nothing by the way could have been handled over the phone. But then, no one asked me.

Gotten my new work lap top. Only to find that they decided to try something new. This time instead of it working at first and THEN breaking they apparently just decided to give me a broken one to save time. Nice huh? Yeah, I thought so too.

And lastly, had a stupid argument with my mother over religion. When will I ever learn?

So that's the last couple of days. See? All Monday's.

I'm thinking that maybe I'd just be better off staying in bed until sometime next week. Whaddya think?

It might be safer.

4 Comments:

Blogger anne said...

I'm sorry for your Mondays...ugh that's rough. I would definitely hide under the covers for a few days until it all blows over and you get a few Fridays in a row!

8:46 AM  
Blogger Mama D said...

Oh the knees and the toe. Ouch. Having had many knee problems myself, I feel your pain. Good luck with that. Hope the rest of your week feels like Friday!

1:14 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Jeesh. Hope it gets better.

5:23 PM  
Blogger Andria said...

Thanks for the support, it gets to the point where it's almost funny, ya know?

I guess it's just my turn!

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home