Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Not Too Bad

Today was an alright day. I woke up feeling tired and had a hard time getting in gear. It was almost one before Lan and I sat down to do home school but we managed. All in all I was very active despite the late start and even managed to get the house cleaned, the laundry done, dinner fixed, and the dishes washed before I had to leave for um... work. *sigh*

I forgot to put the pedometer on, but by tonight's shower I had walked over 6000 steps. I got my water in, and stayed pretty much on plan.

Jeff's second interview went really well, they've asked for additional examples of work and have requested another two interviews for next Tuesday. We are keeping our fingers crossed!!

I have my check up tomorrow for my birth control. Because I don't have insurance right now that lovely appointment will be kept at our local Health Department. While I am very grateful for the services that they provide, I really really hate that place! Ugh. NO FUN!

Goals for tomorrow:
  • 8 glasses of water
  • 5000 steps
  • Some home school... whatever there is time for

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home