Monday, March 03, 2008

Sunny Weather

I gave up on the idea of school today so that Michael and I could enjoy the 75 degree weather we were graced with. It was awesome!

I cleaned and vacuumed out the car (because as Jeff put it, it was beginning to smell like a Chinese restaurant), and then took Michael up to meet Jeff on the mountain. We spent an hour walking on the trails and enjoying the pretty day. For dinner we went to the food court at the mall and hung out.

All in all it was nice. I tried to get my water in, I brought prepared water with me on the hike but forgot to account for the smaller bottle size. It tasted nasty! I've cut back on the Diet Pepsi consumption, so that's something. I think I managed to stay OP today... just barely. YAY me!

It feels good to move.

Goals for tomorrow:
  • laundry... all of it
  • glasses of water
  • 1 hour of exercise
  • a positive home school day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home