Wednesday, February 01, 2006

It has been decided

It's official. I have decided that I have become one of those people that cannot stand noise at the end of the day.

Having decided this, and having survived a day and a night where the Brain and I have both been strung out and crabby, I have come to the conclusion that no more work should be done on the house during the week.

It will take longer for everything to finish, but at least this way I won't go through another day feeling like I could bite the head off a small animal.

I think I actually scared the guy at the Taco Bell drive through today. It's a long and frankly not very interesting story, but needless to say I should probably go back and apologize. *sigh*

Hey, on a lighter note I've decided to take the Brain to tour the Jack Daniels Distillery this weekend. Being that I can't remember the last time I had the luxury of a drink, I figure that maybe just being at the birthplace of one of my favorites will improve my mood.

Hmmm... I wonder if it's a tasting tour... gonna have to look into that!

Saluto!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Do what you gotta do! Sanity really is what matters at days end. REally.

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home