Wednesday, March 15, 2006

A Day of Rest

I decided to take my own suggestion and just relax today. There's no way that I could possibly get caught up on everything in one day anyway, so I decided not to worry about it.

Hey. Denial works for me.

The good news is that my knee cap isn't broken (yay!), there's just a lot of swelling at the joint. Whatever. Just so long as a cast isn't involved I don't give a shit. I could just see myself having to ask the doctor if there is anyway we could put the whole cast idea off for a couple of weeks. You know, cause' like right now just isn't working for me. Somehow I see him being less than amused. Crisis diverted. (Whew!)

I'm about a month behind on laundry, both of my cars look like a dumpster threw up in them (honestly, at this point I just need to figure out a way to pick them up, turn them upside down and shake the hell outta them for a while!), and I still haven't gotten caught back up on work. But hey, tomorrow is another day.

Oh well. I did manage to get through the day without further injury to myself. I guess we have to take our successes where we can, right?

1 Comments:

Blogger anne said...

Sounds like a lovely day. Put aside the worries and the chores and breathe. In the big scope of things, what difference does a messy car make!?

Once or twice a year, I take my car in to have someone else clean the thing out. That dumpster disease is awful.

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home