Thursday, April 13, 2006

Drivin' in the Fast Lane


So last night I was on my way to meet a friend for dinner. I was running late (as usual) and was speeding a little more than I probably should have been. In my defense though I really had no idea how fast I was going. It was late and I was in an area with no traffic whatsoever.

It was just me and the cop who pulled me over.

For driving 58 in a 35.

Whoops.

I was gonna get a ticket (he had it written and in hand) until he realized that he worked with my old partner.

I may have a date next week.

Did I mention that he was cute? And single? And straight?

It almost would've been worth the ticket!

4 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Did you take that picture?

7:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Man...we are all just having crap ass weeks. Something in the air? Water? Karma?

12:02 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Good Lord... can we say LUCKY???? Whoo Hoo! Let us know about the date.

1:42 PM  
Blogger Andria said...

Nope, I just googled and came across the picuture.

QOS: Yep... crappy week!

Laurie: Me too! I was pretty lucky but I wouldn't want to make a habit out of it!

Holly: Assuming that he and I can ever get our schedules worked out I'll be sure to post about it. It's not looking too promising right now.

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home