Saturday, March 08, 2008

Catching up...

Thursday was a great day. I managed to log over 11,000 steps, get in most of my water, and make smart food choices. Until I went to work. Ugh. If I'm ever gonna make progress on getting healthier I'm going to have to find another job. It's just hat simple. On a high note, Michael and I enjoyed a wonderful walk in the sun and also were able to renew our pool membership.

Friday I woke up feeling really sick. I really didn't accomplish much at all besides laying around and getting Michael's school work finished. I logged close to 5000 steps by the end of the day and over all had a pretty healthy day.

It's cold and windy outside today so I doubt that there will be any formal exercise going on. I'm shooting for 5000 steps, getting my water in, and making smart food choices. Michael leaves this evening with his paternal grandmother to go and see one of his cousins compete in a gymnastics competition an hour and a half away. He'll be gone overnight and will return tomorrow afternoon. I'm nervous about letting him go, but really have no good reason to keep him from it. Besides, he's really looking forward to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home