Monday, February 27, 2006

Its Monday again!

So let's see... in less than 24 hours I have to have about 150 pages of reports typed up, my son's bedroom completely cleaned out and half the bedroom furniture ready to sell by tomorrow morning.

Did I mention his room looks like Katrina came and brought friends and camped out for a while? Or that I'm working on next to no sleep and may begin to hallucinate at any moment?

This should be interesting! Maybe I should find some day laborers at Lowe's buy a case of beer and see what happens. It couldn't hurt.

Really people, this is funny. You can't see the mess we have to wade through, but trust me. It's bad.

Like have you had your shots lately bad.

Like you have to pole vault to get to his bed bad.

In his defense, it's not filthy, just messy, and there is a reason and a difference for it. I'm just too tired to explain it right now.

Better get started.

Sigh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mama D said...

Glad you found my blog. Now I have found you! Good luck with the room!

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home