Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Ho Hum...

I'm still here... sort of. The Brain has been sick and work has been tough. What can I say? It's just another day in the neighborhood.

I met with someone (again) from the place that I'm hoping to be hired on with. I think this was the last hoop to jump through... God I hope it was anyway! I should be hearing something within the next month or so. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

The weather has been beautiful if not a little on the warm side and Easter was good.

All in all not a whole lot to blog about. I'm feeling lazy and ready for a vacation to somewhere different. I'm thinking Europe... wouldn't that be nice?

4 Comments:

Blogger anne said...

I have been reveling in the beautiful weather... :)

Sometimes it's nice to not have anything to blog about. Routine can be ok sometimes. At least for me. Not alllll the time of course... :)

7:54 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

Yeah, Europe in the springtime sounds nice. Perhaps Amersterdam - check out the tulips? Or maybe Germany, check out the Biergartens?

Ahhh.....

Hope you get the job... and enjoy the blog laziness, we all need to get lazy with the blog every now and then. Shows that our priorities are in the right place, you know?

1:41 PM  
Blogger Andria said...

Thanks, I can't wait to be doing something different.

I get antsy when I get stuck in the same place for too long.

11:05 PM  
Blogger Buffy said...

*Fingers Crossed*

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home