Saturday, April 22, 2006

Ready to Fight


TV Guy came over to the house yesterday to pick me up for a visitation that we both needed to attend. He knew that The Brain was going to be the one to answer the door so he assumed a fighting stance using his umbrella to be funny.

He was stunned when The Brain opened the door in a fighting position holding a large stick.

Neither of them planned on the other being ready to fight.

TV guy believes that The Brain may very well become Kato to his Inspector Clouseau.

Why do I foresee an ER trip in my future?

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am fascinated by these postings, the only thing i know about alabama, is i distant family involved in racing somewhere down there, and the Drive By truckers. Go Muscle shoals.

10:58 PM  
Blogger Andria said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:07 PM  
Blogger Andria said...

Sometimes I really hate Blogger... anyway!

I'm not too far removed from the Shoals. I love the fact that we have some of the smartest people in the US living in this city but if you get 5 miles outside of town you might get stuck behind a tractor.

Thanks for stopping by. It's always nice to meet new friends!

11:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHA

1:35 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

LOL!

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home