Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I'm a masochist


I must be. It's the only explanation.

Why else would I plant flowers all over my yard and inside containers both indoors and out when I have quite possibly the worse case of springtime allergies that the world has ever seen?


Masochism I tell you. It's the only explanation.

And while I'm at it, why is it my son's energy level seems to be somehow directly tied to my state of health? He seems to be most full of it when I am at my least.

Ahhh-chooo... sniffle, sniffle, sniffle...

Ugh!

It's inconceivable to me that the mid-west is buried under two feet of snow!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Aww bless you. I got the sneezes but its dye to a big fat cold.

11:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I feel yer pain my friend....but I like the new look!

4:45 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

I have a friend who loves dogs so much, she has one even though she is REALLY allergic! You and your flowers reminded me of her...

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home