Tuesday, March 21, 2006

THANK YOU KELLY!!!

Okay, so I'm horribly slow in posting this and I should be flogged accordingly.

In case you haven't noticed my incredibly cool new digs, look at me now! Pretty amazing huh? Kelly over at Nello Designs created this for me... Isn't she amazing?!

I'm sure Kelly was ready to pack it in a couple of times, heaven knows I don't know anything about html and even less about how to describe what was in my head, but she never gave up.

Seriously Kelly, thank you from the bottom of my heart. I love this design that you've created for me, it's wonderful!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Its fab! Im the other Kelly, she designed my new blog this week too and Im so happy with it. Very impressed with our Nello.
Loving your blog too xx

11:48 AM  
Blogger Fern Bourrie said...

Isn't Kelly fabulous?!??! Love the look!!!

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home