Friday, March 21, 2008

Easter Preparations

It's always surprised me how small changes can add up to such big results.

I've spent the last several months wishing that I felt better, that I had more energy, that I could feel more like me again. I realized yesterday that while I have a ways to go, I'm on the way back to being comfortable again.

I am consistently moving more, being more aware of my food selections, and more aware of how fast this precious stolen time I have with my son will pass. I am looking for a position that will allow me to return to full time employment without the worry of getting shot at. It's the little things in life, isn't it? LOL

Anyway, I plan on finding someone to watch Michael during the day while I work. We will continue to home school online and look for field trips and other social opportunities for him to grow. I think we'll be alright.

Today we're headed outside to work in the yards. I want to get everything swept up, mowed, and trimmed before the holiday. If I get really ambitious we will probably hang some Easter Eggs from the trees in the front yard. Later, I want to make some Easter themed rice crispy treats for the kids when they come over this weekend.

It will be a good day. Lots of fun, lots of work, but most importantly to me, lots of opportunity to enjoy this with Michael.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home