Monday, April 14, 2008

A Good Day

Jeff's first day at work was great- he has his work cut out for him, but then I think that's a good thing. This is a wonderful opportunity for him and I couldn't be prouder. It is going to be an adjustment to have him be out of pocket for most of the day. He and I talk all the time, probably more than is normal for most couples. To give you some idea, we once had a conversation that lasted 18 hours! The only reason that we stopped talking was because I HAD to pick my son up from school.

Not much has changed since then. We still have to remind ourselves to shut up and go to sleep. I have a feeling that it will probably always be like that. I think that's a good thing. Anyway, I'll adjust. Even faster if I can actually find a job. Lord, but I miss working!

Don't get me wrong, I love staying home and homeschooling Michael. This time with him has been a real gift, and I know that these are memories that I will always cherish. Ideally, I could work part time in a professional capacity. If I could, it would be the best of both worlds. Unfortunately, I don't think that that situation is likely. I need to work, financially and for my own sanity. I didn't go to graduate school because I wanted to be a stay at home mom. I hope that doesn't sound horrible.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi how are you I am very happy to be your guest to the beautiful Please communicate that and I have code entitled http://www.mazinlove.blogspot.com/ This is Emily crazy-love2010@hotmail.com Please communicate
Signature
Mazin

4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home