Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I Need to Get a Life!

I really am pathetic! I can't believe how much of a difference there is in my day now that Jeff is working normal hours. I'm disgusting myself! Really. I need to move on and get used to this new schedule. I think I've just gotten spoiled always having him within arms reach. I need to go back to work. I need a life. Ugh!

Anyway, yesterday wasn't too bad. I think I managed about 5.3 miles from noon until bedtime, and I drank a couple bottles of water in addition to my normal two Diet Pepsi's. Baby steps. I think I can see progress, today was the first morning in a long time that I walked past the mirror and didn't instantly wonder who was in the room with me!

I'm getting ready to head out and take Michael for another run. I think his allergies are getting to him today, poor kid. I also return to work today (such as it is) so we'll see how it goes. I've not missed the smell of pizza in my car. It's amazing how much easier dieting is when you're not faced with that every day!

Goals for today:
  • three bottles of water
  • stay OP
  • at least 6 miles on the pedometer
  • I will NOT strangle my boss or any of the kids I work with (this is a big one people)
  • I will finish the laundry so our sheets do not independently decide to run away (ugh)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home